SDK Mods are combinations of different Mods under SDK’s creation. Now I just noticed that I have missed to share with you guys this great, wonderful, awesome Mod for Minecraft 1.2.3. The SDK’s Guns Mod, it’s a Mod that allows you to craft military weapons such as shotgun, minigun, AK47, grenades, and much more. You have to build it part-by-part, barrels, grips, scopes, and handle. Then you combine all of its together, and you’re ready to shoot! Note that you’d need to have ModLoaderMP and Modloader to be able to use the the SDK Guns Mod.
SDK Guns Mod Version Version 1.2.3v1 for Minecraft 1.2.3 Changelogs
- Added Minecraft Forge support
- Muzzle flash fixed.
- Grappling hook fixed itself?
- Grappling hook can now land on snow and still work.
- Stun grenade now works in snow.
- Stun grenade blind time reduced.
How to Install SDK Guns Mod for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download the SDK Guns Mod
- Delete the META-INF folde in minecraft.jar
- Install ModLoader
- Install ModLoaderMP
- Copy all the files in “minecraft” folder in downloaded file into minecraft.jar
- Copy all the files in “resources” folder in downloaded file into resources folder in minecraft game folder
- Don’t worry about patch.properties, it is for TFC’s Mod Manager
- Copy all mod_*.properties files into
- Windows – .minecraft folder (%appdata%\.minecraft)
- Mac – bin folder (Library/Application Support/Minecraft/Bin)