Have you enjoy securing your homes and making hard to crack codes? What if you could have more advanced security systems in Minecraft with many traps, tricks and even espionage based items? If you like playing spy and similar, this is the mod for you! This is the Security Craft Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you awesome items that will make your fortress secure from intruders! This includes keypads, retinal scanners, reinforced doors and more! If that is not cool enough, wait until you see the traps, explosive and other hidden dangers for your enemies!
If you like tactical espionage action, be sure to download and install Security Craft Mod for Minecraft today!
Security Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Tons of new items ranging from keycards, scanners and more!
- Trip wires, mines and other dangerous traps!
- In-game bug reporting system with internet connected users.
How to Use Security Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- For a full list of recipes, check out this link here, since there are so many to cover.
Security Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A security mod with tons of traps, secret doors and many more awesome items to keep espionage fans happy!
- This might be too similar to other mods for some players but this does add lots of its own unique items.
Security Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Added password protected furnaces and more (enabled with command blocks).
- Various bug fixes.
How to Install Security Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Security Craft Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!