The Shady Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a new Minecraft texture pack made by the creator ‘Midnightghost567’. This pack is very dark and yet still manages to stay faithful to vanilla Minecraft. The Shady Pack is perfect for anyone who does not want to be too adventurous with their choice of texture pack and want to remain faithful to default textures. This texture pack is 100% complete and is the first work by this creator. I think that he did a very good job considering it was his first attempt at Minecraft texture work!Minecraft 1.8.9 Texture Packs
Shady Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- This texture pack is a 16×16 texture pack. Meaning that there are that many pixels in one square of Minecraft texture. This is not too high quality but will still look nice in your game!
- This texture pack is just plain and simple, and I love that! There are too many texture packs that aim to change Minecraft – but this pack does it right and sticks with the basics!
Shady Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- You can currently download this pack for the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2, and play it on both client and server!
- You can also install this texture pack with the help of OptiFine and MCPatcher, both of which work with this pack.
- One bad thing about this pack is that it was last updated 7 months ago, which isn’t a good sign when choosing your texture pack!
How to install the Shady Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the Shady Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the texture pack and load up your game!