Perhaps you play Minecraft and enjoy building and creating but don’t like having to switch between game modes to test your map. Maybe you just want to be able to quickly fly and soar around the open air because of that intense sense of freedom that comes from flight? I think what many people would enjoy is a less annoying way to activate flying instead of the completely awkward double tap. Well now you can quickly activate and deactivate flying in Minecraft with a simple button press with Shibby’s Fly Mod Pack! All you need to do is activate the fly mode with a stroke of the F key and it will toggle flying mode! If you think that’s all, there is more! If you press R you can then toggle the fast flying mode, which makes you jet around the map with soaring speeds making it easier to travel around! Check this mod out, its very small and simple, easy to install but a great addition to your game.
DO you want to be able to quickly and easily fly around your Minecraft world with just a simply stroke of a key? Then this mod, Shibby’s Fly Mod Pack is totally for you.
Shibby’s Fly ModPack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Fly with a simple stroke of a key (the F key)
- Very easy to install
- Fast fly mode (with a simple press of the R key)
Shibby’s Fly ModPack Version 2.4 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- New option to update messages
How to Install Shibby’s Fly ModPack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and extract Shibby’s Fly Mod Pack zip
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and open Minecraft.jar with your archive software of choice
- Place files from Shibby’s Fly Mod Pack inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play