The Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a great Map. The entire Map has been made by hand and has clearly taken a long time to complete. I love the setup of the Map. Seeing as there are heaps of Map’s like this one, I thought it would be really cliche. But the map actually has been designed to be unique. The theme is you are shipwrecked on a small reef of islands. Resources are scarce and you will have to use strategy to survive here.
The picture above is really cool. Not just because of it’s Texture Pack. It shows off the basic theme of the map and most of whats inside it. The islands of the map are tiny which makes it harder to survive on. In other words this Map works to make surviving in Minecraft much harder and more fun than what it already is!
- Travel to the Nether.
- Find 9 Diamonds.
- Defeat an Ender Dragon.
- Find the Spawner.
- Build a house with at least 2 levels and several windows.
- Make yourself a Melon farm.
- Make yourself a Reed farm.
- Build a tower that’s at least 40 blocks high.
Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.’s Main Features
- Adding a cool themed survival Map into the game of Minecraft!
- Easy to use and easy to install map that can be played with multiple players. Friends can play too!
- Survival map that has challenges and survival aspects!
Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2’s Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2’s Pros and Cons
- Small map, easy to render!
- Not hard to play and really, really fun!
- Multiplayer, you can play the Map with your friends!
- Too small and maybe to simple. It’s not grand like big maps.
- Easy to complete perhaps?
How to install the Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Shipwreck Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “saves” folder.
- Open the downloaded Map zip file and drag the world folder into the “Saves” folder.
- Select the Map in game and spawn.