Sildur\’s Shaders Mod
Minecraft has come a long way since the early days of Alpha, with the neon green landscape, the lackluster textures and the boring lighting. It has found some nicer ambient lighting, smoother colors and even some nicer looking textures, considering what you can do in 8 bits. Perhaps you want something more, more than just a regular texture pack that makes the game almost feel depressing, the large amount of detail but without any better lighting to go along with it. This is where Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft comes in, which you should download and install right away if you are looking for a graphical boost to your game! Gorgeous sunsets with bloom and lens flares and soft lighting that trickle through the trees. Bump mapping on various textures so things like sand feels bumpy and wavy. Absolutely stunning water effects, ocean waves that lap on the surface, crystal clear lake water that shimmers and refracts. There is so much stunning beauty to be seen, you really have to see it to believe it!
If you want amazing and breathtaking scenery to stir up the doldrums that somethings happens in the game of Minecraft, download and install the Sildur’s Shaders mod right away! Its impressive and not to be misssed!
Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Impressive shaders that add new effects to Minecraft
- Lens flare, bloom, soft light, bump mapping and many more techniques!
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Version 5 for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- New better shadows
- New Depth of Fields
- New Waving
- New Bloom
- New Cross-processing
- Fixed Gamma
How to Install Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find and open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (or similar)
- Download and install Optifine
- Download and install Karyonix GLSL
- Delete META-INF
- Download zip of Sildur’s Shaders and place the class files inside minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play
- (Optional: For other mods Install Optifine then Your Mods, then Karyonix GLSL)