This mod adds in a ton of slaves helpers for you to enslave hire. They can do all sorts of things from farming to building to selling bread and cakes. Think Sim City for Minecraft, really. It’s really a lot like many of the tech mods thrown together into one without machines. It also comes with pre-packaged houses, which is really nice considering I can’t build at all. I can make an automatic diamond generator, but I can’t make a house that doesn’t look like a square. You do have to pay them with actual money plus whatever resources they need, which can be a bit hard earlier on, but once you get your city going it should get a lot easier. The NPCs that are added will also level up. They level up by placing blocks (1 exp per block) and once they place 1,000 blocks, they level up. At level one they’ll place one block every two seconds, and at level 10 they’ll place five blocks per second. The builder block is really cheap, requiring five cobblestone, three wood, and a crafting table in this shape:
They also have various other blocks in the same configuration needing different centre items. The miner needs a pick (stone by default, you can change it to need diamond in the config file along with the others), and the farm needs a hoe. You will also need Sim-U-Markers for the miner and farm to mark the area to mine in.
Sim-U-Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- NPCs for you to hire for help
- Automation, of course
Sim-U-Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Help for hire while you go do your favourite things (mining ftw!)
- If you can’t build a decent house this will help
- If you can build, there’s a place to suggest your buildings to help people like me out!
- A bit buggy since it is a Work in Progress
Sim-U-Craft Mod Version 0.12.0 beta for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.6.4
How to Install Sim-U-Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Drag the contents of the Sim-U-Kraft .zip file into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.