SimpleCraft Texture Pack
Don’t like the complicated looks of the Minecraft world? Then, keep it simple! Many texture packs nowadays are capable of changing the looks of the Minecraft world greatly. Sometimes, it even appears to be a different game. Now, to keep the originality of the game alive, here’s a texture pack that will maintain the Minecraft world plain and simple as possible. Check this out!
SimpleCraft Texture Pack is a simple texture pack that will keep the Minecraft world plain and simple, but simultaneously, very colorful and neat. The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16. It is very low, but it will have no problem in expressing the uniqueness of Minecraft. This texture pack will make your Minecraft world look very flat and pointy. Try the texture pack and see how plain and simple your world can turn out to be.
SimpleCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This texture pack will make your Minecraft world look very simple and plain.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16.
SimpleCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
As it’s plain and simple, your Minecraft world will look very neat and nice. The brighter colors this texture pack has will create a lighter feeling in your world.
The resolution of this texture pack is very low. Although, it may look neat, your world will not have a high definition and detail.
SimpleCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- Some of the textures have been turned back to default.
How to Download and Install SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Click start.
- Press Run.
- Put ” %appdata% ” into the space provided.
- Open .minecraft.
- Open texturepacks folder and then drag the file you just downloaded into it.
- Don’t Unzip!
- You can open the Texture packs folder by running Minecraft.
- Then press Mods and Texture Packs.
- After that press ” Open Texture Packs Folder “.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a simple day Minecrafting ! 😀