Whats interesting about this mod? SimpleOres is a small, simple mod that adds FIVE more ores to Minecraft. These ores are Copper, Silver, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx, and they are all unique. Along with the ores themselves, the mod adds in the respective armor and tool sets, along with three achievements. This mod has update to Simple Ores v1.6.2 and working fine with your latest Minecraft 1.6.4. Using this mod, you will find that mining is a lot more interesting and worthwhile, and gives you means to have good tools without having to waste your precious diamonds just to dig dirt or mine stone. All crafting recipes for the tools and armor follow the normal Minecraft recipes. SimpleOres now supports SMP and configurable item and block ID’s
Fusion Furnace Recipes:
Heres a pretty picture
And a descriptive video
SimpleOres 2 Mod Version 1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.7.3 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.3
- Armor Texture has been fixed.
- Furnaces now working fine.
- Buckets have been fixed.
- Config change.
How to install Simple Ores 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.3
- Recommended: Get a fresh install of Minecraft by choosing “Force Update” in the options section of your Minecraft client.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Simple Ores 2 1.6.4 Mod
- Unzip that and copy all the files that were in the zip’s to your minecraft.jar.
- If you haven’t done so already, delete the META-INF folder.
- Have fun!
SimpleOres is a small, simple mod that adds FIVE more ores to Minecraft. These ores are Copper, Silver, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx, and they are all unique.