Simplex Texture Pack
If you are looking for a nice high definition texture pack but also like the look of Vanilla enough? This pack, Simplex x64, brings a whole collection of simple yet detailed blocks to your Minecraft world. It looks more like building blocks than ever before which lends to a really playful and creative atmosphere around it. Smooth, sleek and nice to look at, check out some screen shots from Simplex x64.
Simplex brings really nice looking tiled blocks, and even lava pits look less threatening than ever before. The game seems to have an almost more cartoon and friendly feel.
A side view of some dirt, stone and coal blocks and you can clearly see some of the beveled edges that make it clear where one block ends and another begins.
Another look at some sand, water and some planks. Everything seems soft and its really quite unique.
If you want a texture pack that makes Minecraft feel fresh, sleek and bright, be sure to download Simplex x64 today!
Simplex Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- HD textures with a very new style of tiling.
- Bright and colorful textures.
Simplex Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: High resolution textures that look very friendly and fun to play with.
Cons: Texture pack not complete as of this writing.
Simplex Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- All new and complete colored glass support.
- Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 compatibility.
How to Install Simplex Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install Optifine
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Simplex x64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Simplex x64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.3 and you are ready to play!