|Name||Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6|
|Genres||Commands and Mods Support|
|Compatible||Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.6|
|Last Updated||April 2, 2011|
The Single Player Commands Mod, adds a variety of commands to your single player game in Minecraft, it enhance your steeve capabilities, like flying, unlimited sprinting, and of course god mode. Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft is “very” suited for people who loves to cheat or try things out. If you understand how it feels to know something about Minecraft that you haven’t known before, like making a house higher than clouds, it is technically “possible” for the normal minecraft to do this but it would take ages to do so. With this Single Player Commands Mod you can do that way… way faster than normal.
Single Player Commands Features
- Well, “Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.5.1″, guess what that does..
- Of course if you could be friends with birds, your more free
- You can become superman with this mod
- you can almost do “everything” your minecraf is capable off.
To Open the command console press “T”
- Achievement <list|unlock>, basically unlocks your achievement without you doing anything.
- Firedamage on/off, this is one of the commands that could turn you into the “Ghost rider”
- Health <min|max|infinite>, your talking about cheats? you forget this your doomed “god mode”.
- Instantkill, most people preffer it called a “One Hit KO”
- Maxstack [ITEMID|ITEMNAME|all] [STACKSIZE], if you ever think about stacking swords.. this should do it
- Setjump [JUMP|reset], have you ever watched “jumper” this command is the key to do so
Actually those are just some “extra” cool commands I can give you, but then… there are way cooler commands out there that I haven’t listed so visit the original website down below and there will be a list of commands for you.
these are the block codes: for the “/give <name> <block codes>”
Single Play Commands Mod Version 4.8 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.5.2
How to Install Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Get to your “.minecraft” and “bin” **would be best to back up minecraft.jar**
- Open minecraft.jar
- Rule of thumb* Delete the META-INF folder (for MAC *only* delete Mojang_c files)
- Copy the “.class” files inside the Mod to “minecraft.jar” and replacing them in it.
- Close it
- Copy all the “.jar” files you ever see within the Mod to “.minecraft/bin” (same place where your minecraft.jar lives).
- Means that you must copy the WorldEdit.jar in the “bin” folder not inside “minecraft.jar” itself**
- Your done.
simo_415, you sure are one huge guru in minecraft… I know nothing about codes, but thats me D:
hope you create us some more mods and I’m sure you can make a hell of a mod out of your tremedous skills. THNX ALOT!