The SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 is created by the developer “Rayvolution” and aims to remain partially faithful to the default texture pack of Vanilla Minecraft while also maintaining a new and fresh cartoony vibe. I guess it could be called ‘Semi-faithful’, as all of the textures are hand-drawn in Photoshop by the developer and provide a vibrant feel to Minecraft. Eventually, Rayvolution hopes to have nine different variations of every block in the game and to have re-skinned every texture.
SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- All of the texture are hand drawn, which is an interesting feature which shows the developers dedication towards this project!
- The SixtyGig Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 is 64×64 and is very high quality, clean and has tonnes of CTM!
- The vibrant colors really help to express the cartoony-yet faithful vibe that this texture pack has!
SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
- POSITIVES: One of the main positives of this texture pack is simply its aspirations, the developer is a very hardworking and dedicated member of the community who aims to completely reskin each Minecraft at least nine times for complete and total variation! Apart from that, as it stands the texture pack is absolutely beautiful and highly recommended by me!
- NEGATIVES: There are no negatives with this texture pack, it is gorgeous and I urge you to to download it right away!
SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Screenshots
SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs!
- Pumpkin and Melon Textures Added
How to Install SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, this texture pack runs best if you install and download the latest version of MCPATCHER and OptiFine for increased performance!
- Next, simply download the SixtyGig Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘ResourcePacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- You can select this texture pack from your Minecraft main menu!