Have you ever played a parkour map? Do you enjoy endless gauntlets of jumping puzzles and heart stopping, death defying action? There are many parkour maps for the game of Minecraft, as if its suddenly became super popular so there are a lot to choose from. Platforming in video gaming is extremely popular and it started in the early days of console gaming, being majorly popularized by games like Mario and similar. This map, Sky Park is a great and challenging parkour map, which implements the brand new checkpoint system, really doing a great job at incorporating this new feature. Its one of the more challenging parkour maps, good design and fun to try to time yourself with. The command block is one of the coolest new blocks in Minecraft, opening a TON of new ideas just waiting to be unleashed, and even something as simple as creating easy checkpoints is amazing and well implemented.
If you want a parkour map that takes place on a challenging and eerie floating monolithic cube in space, then Sky Park parkour map is something you should totally check out right this minute!
Sky Park Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Uses the brand new command block, giving an awesome and simply checkpoint system
- Intense, ramping in difficulty parkour action for noobs and experts alike!
- 10 crazy levels of platforming adventure
Sky Park Parkour Map Version 1.4 for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
How to Install Sky Park Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Click Start menu on Windows and type in %appdata% and locate your .minecraft folder
- Nagivate through your minecraft folder and locate the “Saves” folder
- Download and unzip the “Sky Park Map” file
- Place your folder of “Sky Park Map” into the Saves folder