Skyblock Warriors Map
The Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a different kind of adventure and challenge map. Typically with a challenge or survival map you would expect large builds, but instead this map focuses on minimal work space to emphasize the challenges. Four players can play at any one time, however there will always be only one Skyblock Warrior victor! Do you think you are man enough to take on everything this map has to throw at you, do you know enough Minecraft skills and tips to work under pressure? Well now you can test yourself!
Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This map has four floating islands that requires one player to spawn on each island, from here you will need to use all of your Minecraft knowledge to kill your opponents even though you are only given minimal supplies!
- Each Skyblock or island, features one tree, sand, iron, wheat, cactus and water all inside your personal chest!
- If you somehow manage to get to the side chests, you will find iron, arrows and even some string!
- The prolific centre chest allows you to craft bows and arrows!
Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: One of the main features of this mod is the simplicity, the minimal design and lack of resources pushes Minecrafters to their limit and tests their knowledge and overall Minecraft skill level! This Minecraft map is available for all servers and is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
NEGATIVES: I cannot fault this map, if you have three friends, there is no reason why you cannot play this map!
Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The latest update included the addition of snowballs, a swiftness potion and a creeper head to the center chests! There is also team color chest plates!
How to Install Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, if you want to play this map without installing there are many custom servers out there already!
- However, if not, then all you need to do is download the Skyblock Warriors Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop into the server ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft servers and enjoy!