SkyDen Modded Minecraft Map
This map is spectacular. Until now I have never ever played a map that required a Mod. I just found it too hard. This time the Map actually looked worth it so I gave it a go. The Mods required were easy enough to install. And afterwards, the experience that I have was absolutely amazing. It was twice as good as I thought it would be. The SkyDen Modded Minecraft Map allows players to have a goal in their quest for survival. The Map is set in the middle of the vast sky, with no caves, no landscape. Only islands scattered around the open space.
As you can see the map contains puzzles, and custom npc’s with dialog and shop mechanics. Using the necessary mods the Map has amazing, and smart systems that influence how you play the map. They aid your survival, helping make sure you never run out of the necessary materials you need to proceed in the map. The Mod’s that are required are:
- Custom NPCs Mod.
- ThaumCraft 3.
- Equivalent Exchange 3.
Without the Mods above this Map will not work. And it will simply be empty space with useless islands that do nothing. Links will be given to the Mod’s, however the Map and all the Mod’s must be installed on a 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Minecraft version.
SkyDen Modded Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adding an amazing RPG experience in Minecraft.
- New Map, with heaps of goals to achieve.
- A set of rules to get you on your journey.
- Vast and well designed Map features that keep the player motivated the whole way through.
SkyDen Modded Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Amazingly made Map.
- Lots of effort put into the Map.
- Can be played with friends.
- Heaps of Mod features.
- Only playable for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Slightly simplistic.
- Other mods must be installed before playing.
How to install the SkyDen Minecraft Modded Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download install Minecraft Forge Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10. (required)
- Download all the necessary Mod’s first:
(Remember that these mod’s and the Map are required to be installed on a 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 version of Minecraft. They will not work on other versions. )
- Download the SkyDen Modded Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “saves” folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the “saves” folder.
- Launch the game, select the map, and then play.