Do you spend your hours crafting brilliant and inspired creations that people see and wonder how you really pulled off such magnifenct feats? Perhaps you are a map builder as well and want more freedom with your blocks, with items that you might think would be entirely too easy to be part of the standard vanilla version of Minecraft? If you are like me, you like to use slabs to add varied types of stairs, subtle “curves” to ceilings and even areas that a purposely aged like ancient temples, like a cool parkour area with crumbling ledges. You might wonder why slabs of all variety are not included in the normal game and it would make sense if they were but until then, you should totally check out SlabCraft Mod for Minecraft right away! This adds over 50 new slabs to the game, ranging from wool, logs, mossy cobble to the strange bookcase and emerald slabs!
The slabs are made the same way as the normal slabs:
With the exception of the Sand variety of slabs:
Do you want over 50 brand new slabs that give you a ton of new options with a simple addition, simply carving a block in half really opens a new world of creativity for map makers! Check out the awesome and simply powerful SlabCraft mod today!
SlabCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Adds a ton of new half slab blocks to Minecraft for better decoration
- Simple addition with a ton of new creative scope
How to Install SlabCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the jar of SlabCraft Mod inside the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play