If you are a fan of the famous game ‘Slender’ that keep on reading, because you will love this Minecraft map! The Slender-Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.6 is a very fun yet simple concept for a map. With only a flashlight to your players name, you must forage and explore dark forrests and must collect the eight pages that are hidden around the map! However you need to do it quick because the Slender-Creeper is after you! A giant white faced man that explodes when near! Can you survive?
Slender-Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This Minecraft map features a very large forrest build with tall trees and scattered buildings everywhere! Your main aim is so explore, while avoiding the Slender-Creeper and to collect the eight pages that are hidden throughout this map!
- The pages work on a painting frame button system, once you found your page you simply have to press the button and your find will be dispensed for the taking!
- The player only has item, a flashlight that once equipped will light up your whole area for a split second!
Slender-Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: One of the main positives of this map is that it genuinely does build tension. This isn’t a map that you will play once, the suspense and fear that it creates is very addicting and you will play it for hours and hours! This map is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6, which is now the latest version and can be played on SMP and client!
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives to this map, I urge you to download and install it because it is one of the standout maps of this year!
How to Install Slender-Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, I recommend downloading either MCPATCHER or OptiFine for the best results while playing this map!
- Next, download the Slender-Creeper Map for Minecraft 1.6 and drag and drop the contents into the ‘saves’ file of your Minecraft directory, or select it from in game!
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new map!