The SlenderCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 adds many things Slender-like into your Minecraft game. Slenderman is a mythical being that was said to exist a very long time ago, and it is said that he has returned to this century. Spooky huh? You will gain the most experience from this pack if you have in fact played any of the range of Slenderman based games out at the moment. However, I think you might even still enjoy it if you haven’t even heard of Slender! This resource pack is very easy to install and features a range of clever features and functions. Are you ready to install this resource pack, or are you too afraid?
First, this resource pack obviously adds the mob ‘Slenderman’ into the game. He will follow you if he sees you acts much like an Enderman.
You can also spawn in Slenderman with his very own spawn egg. This resource pack also features a range of sound bites from the actual Slenderman game too.
If you pop a pumpkin on your head then this happens. This ‘recording’ style view is in the original Slender game, and now is recreated cleverly in Minecraft.
SlenderCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- Accurate re-creation of Slenderman game.
- A range of sound bites from the original game.
- Works with 1.6.2 and other mods.
- It has been a while since any new features have been added.
SlenderCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod was a beta release for update 10.
How to install the SlenderCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of MCPATCHER
- Then, download the SlenderCraft Resource Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!