You have been playing the “Slender Man” game and you were freaked out by it. Now it’s on Minecraft! The most terrific Map ever released is here. While searching the dark woods for the 8 pages you are being stalked by the almighty enderman. This map fills you with fear just like the actual Slenderman game does. The Map comes with a Slender’s texture pack, so be sure to download that as-well.
Slender’s Forest Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Blindess and slowness potions
- Never ending nights!!!
- A reset-able map, so you can test your nerves again!
- 2 gameplay modes: Hard mode and Drunk mode
- The pages are grab-able and you can look at them at any time
- Adventure mode, you can just explore the freaky forest
- (almost) infinite hunger bar, no need to search for food just continue with your nightmares
- Invincible Enderman, playing the role of Slenderman
- Multiplayer support with built-in properties. Be careful you only share one life!!!
- No additional mods required
- A magical villager which can trade you the key to ending the game!
- The ending is defined by you, everything depend on your choices.
The Slender Map becomes a totally awesome game experience, but you might not get the most out of it. So here are the recommended settings.
- Render distance: tiny
- Particles: minimum
- View Bobbing: ON
- Brightness: bright
- Music: 100%
- Sound: 100%
- Difficulty: Hard
- Texture Pack: Slender’s Forest
Slender’s Forest Map Version Beta0.9.1 for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Page duplication glitch fixed
- Lever not resetting when game resets (fixed)
- Included Server Properties
- The bats are less annoying
- Added random breaking glass effect
- Added blindness
- Added more help
- The place where you put the lever is now more obvious
- (texture pack) pages now float in the air without support
- (texture pack) Panorama view on the main menu
How to Install Slender’s Forest Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Slender’s Forest map and texture pack
- Extract the files from Slender’s Forest zip into “Saves”
- Extract the .zip file of the texture pack into the “texture pack folder”
- In-game, change the texture pack and load the Slender’s Forest map