Have you ever gotten bored of playing with the same old grainy textures and environment? If you have, then say goodbye to all of that thanks to Smoothstoned! In Smoothstoned, the map tries to get a elegant and new look to the game that provides a different aspect to Minecraft. It provides a certain atmosphere that can be hard to found in other texture maps. This texture pack does not contain the grainy texture that you have in the other texture maps, and has many new features as well!
SmoothStoned Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Complete re-skin of the terrain
- Complete item re-skin
- New menu background, icons, mobs, and UI
How to Install SmoothStoned Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the link provided below
- Place the Smoothstoned_x.x.x.zip in your texture pack folder
- Play Minecraft and select in the in-game texture selector
- Done! However, the custom water and lava will not be there
- Quit Minecraft and open MCPATCHER HD FIX
- Once it recognizes the minecraft.jar, ensure that the ‘HD Textures’ box is ticked. Tick the other boxes as you wish.
- Press on ‘Patch’, quit the program, and open Minecraft
- Enjoy a brand new texture pack!