Time for some Texture Packs! Well, one of the coolest ones also 😀 SMP Revival Texture Pack is a pack which has many cool features. Like having everyone who has an original Steve’s Skin changed into another type of Steve’s Skin. Some of you might wonder, what is SMP? SMP stands for “Survival Multiplayer”. As you have seen in the name “SMP Revival” its about a revival of an old SMP Texture Pack. This Texture Pack is 16x, and it also changes the armors into a new set of armor that represents its durability. Take a look at this picture, you may have thought about this:
I’m sure if you guys like a pack that looks like a Medieval Age Pack or any types of Samurai Old styles, SMP Revival Texture Pack is your choice 😀 Somehow the Yogcast got hold on one of these Texture Packs and use it in their videos. Try searching on youtube “Mountain of kikatchu” Its about a yogcast reviewing a map and using SMP Revival Texture Pack. Having the most popular people reviewing your Texture Packs is awesome right? Lets say thanks to “SMP” the developer of this pack. He also said that flowing lava are currently down, so you will have to deal with that.
SMP Revival Version 5 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changlogs
- All New Items
- Updated Biomes
- Updated Cactus, Stone, Ores, Bedrock, Half Steps, Leaves, All the grasses, Cloth, Hatch, Web, Flowers, Saplings, Pumpkin, Cake, Repeater
- Updated GUI
- Updated Minecart
- Updated the Gold and Iron Armors
How to Download and Install SMP Revival Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the SMP Revival Texture Pack (below this content, red bold text).
- Then open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texture packs.
- Or just run minecraft and then click “Mods and Texture Packs” and click “Open Texture Packs folder”
- Drag the whole file into the Texture Pack folder. *Note: Don’t Unzip!*
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day minecrafting! 😛