The Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is a very clever mod used primarily for SMP that allows your player to mine while actually being away from the keyboard. The automated bot is accessed through the server chat, and it cannot be seen by other players. This mod is very clever, but I do not suggest using it. This type of play can be seen as foul, and some servers would even go as far as banning those that use bots. I would use this at your own risk and it is quite a cheap way to play online. However, I don’t think there is much problem using it in single player – as there is no harm done.
Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features!
- You tell the bot what to do by typing in the SMP chat log.
- Typing .mine:[depth] will make the bot dig in a cube shape.
- You can then change the dimensions of the bots dig spot.
- You do this by typing in other commands like ‘side, height’ left or right’.
- You can also tell the bot to dig a specific block type.
How to use the Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Use SMP typed commands like .mine:[depth],[side],[height],[left | right] to change the dimensions of the bots dig. If use a specific block ID in the command, the bot will search out that block.
Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- This mod is actually very clever, and it does work very well.
- It is available for both client or server.
- Is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Has complex code, that allows the block to detect dangers like lava and sand falls.
- This could be seen as cheating if you used this on an online server.
Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 and re-coded the whole mod.
How to install the Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Snakse’s Mining Bot Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Delete the META-INF file from your directory!
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!