SNESCraft Resource Pack
If you are someone who enjoys playing games, which I assume you are since you are here reading this now, you have probably played some Nintendo games. This Resource Pack is about SNES, the famous Super Nintendo, with its nice graphics at the time and its bright color scheme. If you would enjoy those graphics inside of the game you are about to play, Minecraft of course, then you would do right to download this Resource Pack! The SNESCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft completely changes the look and feel with just an extra 8 bits to work with. Check out SNESCraft right away to really transform your game to something from when you were a kid!
SNESCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Brand new feel to Minecraft with SNES graphics.
- Completely skinned from various games like Kirby, Mario and many more popular games.
SNESCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Pros: Looks really nice and gives you that 16 bit era feel to Minecraft instantly! It really feels like you are playing a 3D version of Super Nintendo. Cons: Not original content because its from the Super Nintendo which is not a problem in itself, just not very creative.
SNESCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated the colors of glass.
- Updated fish textures and their animations along with squid.
- Updated dark oak tree and the sapling.
- Updated string and tripwire hook textures.
How to Install SNESCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of SNES Craft Resource Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepack folder
- While in the game you can choose the SNES Craft Resource Pack and you are ready to play!