Soartex Invictus Resource Pack
Soartex Invictus is a HD replacement pack for the standard pack with 64x textures! This pack has an emphasis on clean HD textures with minimum detail to keep everything looking sharp and nice. You might notice that some of the more HD packs tend to overdo the details that can result in a muddy and messy looking pack. This is a continuation of a previous pack, bringing it into the recent updates for Minecraft for a newer generation to use. This pack refines many of the items from the previous incarnation and also includes thousands of textures to work with!
If you like nice and clean HD textures to spruce up your world, be sure to download and install Soartex Invictus Resource Pack for Minecraft today!
Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- HD textures running at 64x sizes!
- A better version of Soartex with cleaned up features and more!
- Includes thousands of textures!
How to Use Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Enable HD textures with MCPatcher.
- Make sure you have a computer fast enough to handle HD textures.
Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A nice and clean pack.
- HD textures with a sleek feel!
- This might make your PC slow if its too old.
- Looks similar to packs by the same artists.
Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% into the search box
- Navigate to .minecraft and look for the resource pack folder located inside
- Download and install MCPatcher
- Download the Soartex Invictus zip file
- Place entire zipped Soartex Invictus file into the resource pack folder
- Run minecraft and select the pack from the options menu and you are ready to play