Have you ever think about traveling as an astronaut? If you try this map you will suddenly change your mind. You play your steeve as an astronaunt which is basically “lost” in space where there are lots of start for you to live in. Each stars have different resources but of course…. stars are not close to each other, It will take you some effort to travel from star to star. Since I tried this mod there is one thing I can tell you is the hardest and that is… to keep your resources alive so eat and think at the same time! done eat when you’re not hungry that so basic that I have to state it out lol! There ARE aliens so don’t take your guard down, and I can’t stress this enough… don’t CHEAT!
Solar Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Lots of new planets around which you can hop too.
- Unpredictable resource
- Everything is limited and you will have to find resources
- Survive! that is the goal of goals in a “survival” map
- No usage of mods that will allow you to have godlike powers.
- Do not play on peaceful
- Challenges are found in-game
- Do not make your own nether portal
- Do not dye wool
How to Install Solar Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Extract the map on your desktop
- Rename it as “world 1″ in which this will replace your world 1 slot
- Open your start menu and find “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Find roaming files
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Find “saves” folder
- Copy and paste your map here