Did you grow up in the 1990’s, with games from consoles like Super Nintendo and Sega? Did you play Mario and of course the Sonic games endlessly, mastering all the secrets and do speed runs? You are in for a treat because Disco_ (you might know his username because of the OCD texture pack, the clean and amazingly simply and beautiful pack a lot of people use, along with some amazing creations he does on YouTube) has made a Sonic map which is simply amazing. It looks just like a 3D version of Sonic, perhaps a lot like… well… Sonic 3D! Its really fantastic, the texture pack that comes along with this map makes this one of the most ground-breaking maps I have ever seen. Anything from Disco_ is bound to be well made and mind-blowing, and this does not disappoint in that area, its simply fantastic and addicting when you try to beat your previous times!
If you want to relive the glory days of your favorite speedy rodent, Sonic the Hedgehog map is something you (and everyone else for that matter, its amazing) should check out right away!
Sonic the Hedgehog Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Time trial parkour map themed like a Sonic world
- Uses some awesome redstone work
- Incorperates items and triggers from the brand new updates including checkpoints and much more
Sonic the Hedgehog Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to Install Sonic the Hedgehog Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Click Start menu on Windows and type in %appdata% and locate your .minecraft folder
- Nagivate through your minecraft folder and locate the “Saves” folder
- Download and unzip the “Sonic the Hedgehog map zip” file
- Place your folder of “Sonic the Hedgehog map” into Saves
- Place the texture pack into the texture packs folder and change texture before playing this map