Sorcery is a magic mod that adds a brand new spell system to Minecraft, along with lots of new items and blocks. These will all help you in your quest of becoming Minecraft’s master sorcerer. The Sorcery is still very much into production and is created by ‘Vroominator’. The Sorcery Mod adds a whole set of new features to the game, it will keep you entertained for hours on end. This mod also has an NEI Plugin and is updated to 1.6.4.
Sorcery Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features!
- There are currently 47 new spells that have been added into the game. A new spell is added in every update!
- There have been small updates to the Minecraft update to better suit the spellcasting system.
- There are many new machines to work with, including the Runic Infuser!
- There are multiple sets of magical tools, armour and weapons.
- A new liquid storage system, mod compatibility and an NEI plugin.
How to use the Sorcery Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4:
- To get started with the Sorcery mod it is recommended that you downloaded the NEI plugin. This will show you all of the recipes and items that you need to get started. From there you can manually grab spells and add them to your spell book. Then, you could even create a Forge!
Sorcery Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- Inter-mod compatibility.
- High quality textures and models.
- Extensive features and updates.
- There are no faults with this Minecraft mod.
Sorcery Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- BETA 1.1 UPDATE: Added slime and metal blocks. Added a new potion, antidote and a unicow!
How to install the Sorcery Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Sorcery Mod.
- (Optional) You can also download the NEI Plugin
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!