This mod adds in eight new Creepers, eight new Endermen, four new Ghasts, five new Skeletons, twelve new Spiders, five new Zombies, and six new Zombie Pigmen. Yeah, that’s 48 new monsters. It adds in four new enchantments, too. They’re poisoning, plague, spitfire, and Gatling. Plague inflicts random effects on whatever it hits, and Gatling which allows you to shoot the bow in the old way. Machine gun bows! It also allows you to spawn up jockeys. Minighasts, pigs, and spiders of all types can be mounted by any monster the config file says it can.
Simple to use. Just install it and wait for something to spawn up and try to eat your face.
Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and Main Features
- Eight new Creepers
- Eight new Endermen
- Four new Ghasts
- Five new Skeletons
- Twelve new Spiders
- Five new Zombies
- Six new Zombie Pigmen
- Total of 48 new monsters
- Four new Enchantments
- A bunch of new jokey combinations
- Spawn eggs randomly spawn the special mobs
- Jokey spawn egg
Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pos and Cons
Pros: It adds in 48 new monsters which drop some pretty nice stuff. Check out the forum page for it to see a full list of drops.
Cons: It adds in 48 new monsters that want to eat your face, blow you up, set you on fire, confuse you, infect you, and other terrible things. Sounds more fun than a barrel of monkeys that want to eat your face.
Special Mobs ModVersion 2.6 for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelog
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4
How to Install Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Special Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Drag the SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.7.4.zip file into your mods folder (%appdata%\.minecraft\mods)
- Run minecraft and start running from these terrible things!