Oh yeah…. Nice Texture packs are out again. Whether it is SMP’s Revival or any other new Texture Pack these days are awesome! And here, one of the Texture Packs I really like and also really recommend to you guys to use. Sphax PureBDCraft! Made by: Sphax, so all credits go to him I’m sure all of you have read comic books right? And comics book are also fun to read. Well, how about having them in Minecraft? = THE BEST. Sphax’s Texture Pack is all about the style of comic books in Minecraft, all the Mobs are like cartoons handwritten, and all the items are cool! The things that is the best in this pack is that, it fits with all kind of resolutions, from 16x up to 512x! But I recommend you to use the 128×128. Take a look at this video if you can’t picture it out.
Yeah, and it is compatible with the Aether Mod!
Quite cool right? So I would recommend you this!
Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Connected textures
- New music
And this is what it looks like:
How to Download and Install Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- You most likely want either of these installed MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Drag it into your Texture Packs folder inside start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>Texture Packs.
- Or just run minecraft and then press Mod and Texture Packs, after that click Open Texture Packs folder.
- You must drag the zip file don’t extract.
- Choose the pack and play!
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day playing!