The Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is an interesting and well designed survival map that provides whoever plays it with a totally unique experience. Instead of spawning on flat land, or even familiar land, you will actually spawn on a giant spherical floating island. From here, you need to try and survive – although it will not be easy. Do you think you are man (or woman) enough to take on the sphere survival? This map provides the player with some challenges to complete. Like making simple things like beds, and then more complex things like getting the Ender Dragon Egg! What are you waiting for, go download it now!
Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- The obvious main feature is the unique design of this beautifully plain map.
- The island provides the player with access to the Nether and the End.
- The Nether and End also have identical floating spheres too.
- The island has many hidden caves and treasures that will help you.
Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules!
- There are only two main rules: Do NOT play on peaceful, and do not make a bridge to the main map.
Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is well built but also provides a difficult challenge.
- This map is kept up to date with Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Also provides SMP multiplayer support.
- This map is very simple, there are no faults with it.
Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First, download the Sphere Survival Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your downloaded .zip files here.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Play the map and enjoy your new challenge.