If you are someone that likes to change your skin a lot and expirment with making your own, you might find it to be a little too tedious to change your skins. This mod, the Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft aims to make your experiences a lot easier! It allows for quick changing from inside your game, from the wardrobe. Works with HD, SD, Capes and even just Head textures!
Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Easy to install via the ever popular Forge mod.
- Support for both standard and high definition skins!
- Offline Skins if you have already downloaded / connected to the server.
Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: A much easier way to download and install skins, as opposed to uploading or linking them on the website. Allows you to quick change outfits in your wardrobe!
Cons: This might not be the most useful mod for anyone who doesn’t need to change their skin.
Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Compatibility with the new 1.7 update has been added.
How to Install Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download and install Forge to use this mod properly.
- Download and the Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft.
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder.
- Find the folder called mods inside.
- Place the entire file of Spiffy Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 inside.
- Register on this site and choose some skins for your wardrobe (or upload a private skin for personal use from the wardrobe tab.)
- Once you have a skin in your wardrobe simply click the wear skin button and it will show up in your game.
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the mods folder.
- Follow any extra on screen instructions and you are ready!