Minecraft can be a very lazy place, once you have built up your kingdom if you don’t stay active you become vulnerable to mob attacks! That’s is why it is important to install the Sports Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6. This mod adds some real life sports into the game that you can play with your friends. I strongly recommend you download this mod because it is completed to such a high standard that it really is a standard mod of this year!
Sports Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- The power of the shots of passes can be controlled by the duration in which you hold down the keys! You can fire the balls as hard or as soft as you want!
- Depending on the soil/floor that you are playing on, the balls will react differently!
- The higher you look up with your player view the higher the ball will go, this gives you great overall control.
- This mod adds in baseball, tennis, soccer and basketball all with specific craftable features and items!
Sports Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: To my knowledge, I do not and can not remember seeing a mod that resembled around the idea of implementing sports into Minecraft. I believe that this mod is a great step forward for the modding community as it is updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and is for client and server. Also, this mod is just alot of fun to play with, so what are you waiting for?
NEGATIVES: There are no faults or negatives with this mod, it is extremely fun and I urge you to try it!
Sports Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- Latest update: Improved the overall ball physics, added a sports mod for servers, re-balanced the gameplay and fixed several bugs.
How to Install Sports Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, make sure that you delete the META-INF file in your Minecraft directory.
- Download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE.
- Download the latest version of RENDER PLAYER API for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Download the Sports Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into your Minecraft directory.
The Sports Mod does exactly what it says! It adds soccer, tennis, basketball and baseball to Minecraft.