The Sprint Map is a very challenging parkour map by the creator ‘shgecko’. This map is currently available for all current version of Minecraft and is very fun, so there is no reason not to play it! There are many parkour sprint maps out there at the moment, but I think this is one of the best.
Sprint Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- The main features of this map are the different and difficult obstacles.
- This map will have you jumping of large cliff faces and aiming for small landing spots.
- You will have to sprint through tight caves, run through dangerous deserts and more!
- This map even has set challenges: Try to finish in five minutes or less, and try not to die once!
Sprint Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Rules!
- The rules of this map are easy to follow.
- Sprint to the finish and play on peaceful difficulty.
- If you fall, you are allowed to use the set checkpoints.
- Do not cheat!
Sprint Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is available for any released version of Minecraft.
- This map is very challenging and will take you quite a while to complete.
- The checkpoint system is a very nice implemented feature.
- There are no faults with this map.
Sprint Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Sprint Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- First, download the files for the Sprint Map.
- Extract them to your desktop.
- Open the file location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop the files there.
- Launch Minecraft, select the correct save file.