In the Galaxy far far away, There was one man who is now reading this sentence….
Hi everyone! Who doesn’t know the movie “Star Wars” ? If you don’t know that means you’re not a human! Because this movie is one of the best movies in the world. I think that the creator of this texture pack should be a fan of Star Wars! If not why would he create this pack? 😀
Star Wars Texture Pack is all about Star Wars, it changes blocks to Star Wars style and swords to light saber, also it changes bows to cool guns! I love the jack-o-lantern that has transformed into a Star Wars style helmet! This pack has many cool features in it. That’s why this is one of my favorite packs and I would like to share it to you :). But sadly it isn’t really fully completed yet (some blocks are not yet converted to star wars style). Thanks to Yokoolio (creator of this pack). He made Star Wars come to Minecraft! These are examples of what it will look like:
How to Install Star Wars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.6, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download Star Wars Texture Pack
- Download and Install McPatcher HD
- Run MCPatcher and select 16×16 and then click “patch”
- Copy the Texture Pack and paste it in .minecraft’s “texturepacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the pack
- Go into the world of star wars!
Have fun time minecrafting!