Several Mods have been created for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 since its introduction. One of thes Mods is StatusEffectHUD Mod which was created by Bspkrs. StatusEffectHUD Mod display all your active effects or portions without having to open the inventory. The StatusEffectHUD Mod for the Minecraft requires a Modloader to install StatusEffectHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 has several features that are distinct from those of other Mods.
StatusEffectHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Features
- Display all active effects or potions without having to open your inventory
- Maintains look and feel of the existing inventory potions display
- Configurable alignments on screen
- An option to show or hide effect name (v1.1)
- An option to show or hide the background box (v1.1)
StatusEffectHUD Allow you to see all the active potions while continue with the game without having to open your inventory. The pros makes StatusEffectHUD Mod attractive to many lovers of the Minecraft who don’t like having to open their inventory in order to see their active effects or potions. Also it possible to take lesser time per game as you always don’t have to open the inventory
Part of your screen is covered by the display of active effects. Another con is you might click on an active effect displayed on the screen erroneously
StatusEffectHUD Mod Version 1.26 for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatibles with 1.7.10
How to Install StatusEffectHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API
- The bspkrs Core is needed, get it here
- Download the StatusEffectHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Without extracting drop the download zip file into the Mods folder of Minecraft folder.
- The Status EffectHUD is now installed into you Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and Enjoy.