Do you know what the 1800s – 1900s are like? Old style right? When everything was made out of wood, and energies are produced by wheels and everything. Try mixing that feeling + view with something from the age where everything is gone only some people are left to start a new world. All of these things is in one texture pack. Steampunk.
As you have seen in the picture above. Puppies changed in robots! Is that cool? One of the coolest features I like about Steampunk texture pack, not only for steampunk, every pack Every pack has its own unique style you can choose from. So by trying lots and lots of different texture packs you can come up with the one you like the most! If you say mods, they are an awesome element of Minecraft to. But if you think carefully mods are better than texture packs but harder to install. Aside from mods, which are harder to install, Texture packs are awesome and very easy to be installed! Talking about easy installing, Lets get it on!
SteamPunk Texture Pack Version 9 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changlogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.4.x
- New 32x CTM textures for the Chiseled Stone and Carved Stone Column
- New Random CTMs for 32x Textures: Stone Brick, Crack Stone Brick, Mossy Stone Brick
Download and Install Steampunk Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD fix.
- Then download the Steampunk Texture Pack
- Drag it into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepack
* You can run the game and then press “mods and texturepacks” then “open texture packs folder”.*
Have a fun time playing Minecraft!