The Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a very simple mod made by the developer ‘gegy1000′. This mod adds the character of ‘Steve’ into the game. A new friendly companion that will help you along your Minecraft journey. Steve has many unique character traits that make this mod completely unique. I love this mod as it doesn’t add too much to your Minecraft game, but still effects most actions in your saved game. You may recognize ‘Steve’ as he is just the default Minecraft skin. This mod currently has over fifteen thousand downloads, and this is why!
Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features!
- You can spawn in your Steve character by using a spawn egg.
- Steve can also be found spawning naturally in swamp and forest biomes.
- Steve will fight most enemy mobs. Except creepers, he is scared of creepers.
- Although Steve is friendly, he will attack back if you hit him.
- He has some valuable drops, gold swords and diamonds included.
How to use the Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- To use the Steve Mod, you need to find him in either a swamp or forest biome. He spawns quite rarely, so keep your eyes out. Or if you prefer, you can access the Steven spawn egg through the creative mode and spawn him in that way. Once you have spawned him in, he is yours to do whatever you like with!
Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- Good character features.
- Both a passive and aggressive mob.
- Available with Minecraft Forge.
- There are no faults with this Minecraft mod.
Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod added 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 compatibility.
How to install the Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Steve Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!