StillCraft Texture Pack
If you have been playing Minecraft a very long time like me, then you might remember a certain texture pack that was very popular back in the day named: Ovo’s Rustic’s Texture Pack. This texture pack focused on realism through using darker medieval looking textures. However, if you have realized that it dissapeared it is because it has not been updated since Minecraft 1.0, such a shame! Fear not, because the developer “Toutsimplemain” has continued Ovo’s work with StillCraft for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
StillCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- One thing to note about this texture pack is simply the quality of it, it can be downloaded for all sizes, including 32x and 64x and is very highly detailed!
- Many of the textures use the original artwork by Ovo, but have been manipulated and toyed with to improve how they look in Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- The shadows in this texture pack really raise it to another level and make it perfect for a Medieval themed map!
StillCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- POSITIVES: This texture pack breathes new life into and old classic, is is high detailed and can be downloaded immediately for Minecraft 1.6.1. You can get amazing results by installing OptiFine and your favorite Shaders pack, and in addition you can use this texture pack on your preferred server!
- NEGATIVES: This texture pack is currently 100% complete and bug free!
StillCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The latest update for this texture pack included new textures for all of the blocks in the 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 patch, including the newly modeled horses!
How to Install StillCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, I would recommend downloading and installing the latest version of OptiFine for increased FPS and performance!
- Next, download the StillCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- You can then load up Minecraft and select this texture pack from your main menu, ENJOY!