The Storyblock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a great and truly inspiring Texture Pack. The artwork has been done by hand, by the very experienced artist in which created this Texture Pack. All the artwork, the textures that are inside the pack, look amazing. They all have their own detailed, realistic theme yet stay similar to the game of Minecraft and give off a very unique, cartoony yet retro theme. To show what I mean, the pictures I show below give a pretty good explanation..
As you can see there is a whole lot that this Texture Pack brings into the game, albeit features, textures and themes. It’s a truly great piece of art and I cant wait to use it more.
Storyblock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- 64×64 or 128×128 resolution Texture Pack for the game of Minecraft.
- All new, detailed and realistic textures that wil replace all the old, Default Texture Pack textures.
- Every single texture replaced and/or edited to the new, retro; cartoony theme.
- Awesome, game friendly textures that run at high resolutions!
Storyblock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- High Resolution textures that give off a great, realistic and detailed theme.
- Great theme, and presentation of textures.
- Multiple versions of the Texture Pack.
- High resolutions mean a huge amount of additional LAG.
- Requires a patcher such as Optifine or Mcpatcher.
How to install the Storyblock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 first, OR download and use the Mcpatcher program for Minecraft 1.7.5 when told to.
- Download the Storyblock Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2, zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded zip file.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.
- Launch Minecraft and go into your menu/settings selection. Open the Resource Packs section and select the Storyblock Texture Pack.