SummerFields Texture Pack
Hellloooo Minecrafters. It is now very exciting as time moves toward the end of the old year and the beginning of a new one! Christmas is nearly here so now I think everyone would be looking forward to having a good time, a good party, and many more. Oh yeah. But don’t forget to visit this site daily! New things are updated daily, just like today. There is a texture pack that I want you to know. It isn’t about Christmas. But it is something that is awesome! Summer fields texture pack is here now! All of you should already know what Summer fields texture pack is, because it is very popular. Summer fields is like a combination of many styles together, french, woody, and kinda medieval. Here take a look at some pictures if you don’t get it:
Also say thank to lithiumsounds for an awesome pack!
SummerFields Texture Pack Version R29.a for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Changed the Leather Armor and the Icons
- Added Pie Icons
- New Zombie Villager
- Changed the Zombie Skin and Pigmans
How to Install SummerFields Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD, choose 32×32.
- Download SummerFields zip file.
- Then run Minecraft, click on Mods and texturepack that is under the multiplayer button.
- Click Open Texture Pack folder.
- A folder pops up.
- That is where you drag your SummerFields zip file into.
- Don’t unzip.
*If you have problems you can comment*