Super Craft Bros Brawl Map
SethBling, an insane redstoner, created this map in an attempt to recreate Super Smash Bros. The map supports 2-4 players and has various maps to play with friends. With this map, you can have PVP fun for hours and hours. Remember, all the technology in this map is all made in vanilla minecraft with redstone and command blocks.
When you have this world file on your server, get your friends to join and select their player number. Then you will be presented will various classes that give you different armor with different enchantments, weapons that are enchanted, and potions. There are classes such as Creeper, Wither, Skeleton, Spider, Zombie etc. When all the players have chosen their class, you may now select the map you want to play on. So What mods do you need? NONE! That’s the best part, this spectacular map has been created in a legitimate version of minecraft with out any modifications to SethBlings client. That gives this map a wider variety of players that have trouble loading mods.
SethBlings video on the Map
Gameplay Video Review
Super Craft Bros Brawl Map Main Features
- Endless fun with PVP events and challenging maps
- Play with up to 4 players
- Very intelligent command block usage
- Vanilla map (No mods required)
- Neat map making and bug free!
- Very complicated Redstone
Super Craft Bros Brawl Map Pros & Cons
- No Mods Required!
- Bug Free!
- Can play with up to 4 Players!
- Not an over-complicated guide!
- Only works for versions that are 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 or higher
How to Install Super Craft Bros Brawl Map Map for Servers
- Download the zip file for the map
- Extract the folder inside that zip file to your server’s folder
- Make sure your server has stopped and rename the copied folder to ‘world’
- Run the server and enjoy!