Weapons and Tools are an essential part of Minecraft. They allow you to complete everyday tasks such as mining, fighting, digging, destroying, and anything and everything else you need done. During your various adventures in your Minecraft world, you collect XP (experience) from completing various tasks such as mining certain ores, killing mobs, and smelting materials. XP can be used to Enchant your tools, weapons, and even armor, which gives them new abilities, or strengthens previous ones. A few examples of enchantments are:
- Efficiency (Tool/Weapon): Decreases the time needed for a tool to complete its’ destined action.
- Unbreaking (Tool/Weapon): Increases the durability & life of your tool.
- Fire Aspect (Tool/Weapon): Sets a target on fire.
- Protection (Armor): Reduces most damage inflicted on a player
- Feather Falling (Armor): Reduces fall damage.
- Respiration (Armor): Increases the time you can breathe underwater (Helmets Only)
Enchantments are extremely useful in Minecraft, and can increase your power & strength drastically. There are many ways to enchant your supplies. You can use an enchantment table, combine different items in an Anvil, combine items & enchanted books in an Anvil, and buy enchanted items from Villagers. However, there are some limitations to enchantments; one being the level. Each level of enchantments makes the skill more & more useful, but can only progress to about 3-5. In the Super Enchants Mod, this limitation is greatly improved. The mod allows you to enchant items higher than ever before. For example, an items’ enchantment that could previously only go up to a Level 5 (V), could now be increased to a Level 10 (X). This allows for items to become more powerful, and increase possibilities even further. This mod is great for any adventurer looking for a kick in their game, or anyone who wants extremely powerful weapons & armor. The mod also DOES NOT require Forge or ModLoader, so installation is easy.
Super Enchants Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Higher enchantment levels
- Easy installation
- No Forge or ModLoader required
- 1.6.2 Compatible
Super Enchants Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Greatly increases enchantment level limit, easy installation, no bugs or glitches.
- Cons: Some items can become overpowered with crazy high enchantment levels.
How to Install Super Enchants Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and 1.6.4
- Download the mod
- Go to your start menu, and search “%appdata%”, without the quotes, and click the roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>bin, and open your minecraft.jar in WinRAR, 7Zip, or any other extraction program.
- Drag and drop all files from the Super Enchants Mod into your minecraft.jar
- Enjoy extremely high enchantment levels!