Super Mario 64: Peaches Castle Map
Did you grow up in the arguably awesome time when Nintendo 64 was the console of choice, with the amazing 3D graphics and the old school charm that still comes with it? Perhaps you owned the Nintendo 64 and maybe you played a lot of games for it, like Goldeneye or Zelda… but one you surely played was the infamous Super Mario 64! One of the most popular video game franchises of all time, with music recognizable with only hearing a few notes, you might enjoy this well done and detailed reconstruction in a more accessible and calm 3D environment in which to explore and really feel that nostalgia for the old games that you might have grown up with! This is a really well done recreation, from the bright red rooftops to the cream white castle walls, the checkered interior and rooms, hidden secrets and much more! This is really a great map to take a look at!
If you have ever wanted to take a much closer look at what the inside of a Mushroom Kingdom castle would look like in 3D, then you should download and install the Super Mario 64: Peaches Castle map today!
Super Mario 64: Peaches Castle Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- A fully 3D version of the famous Super Mario 64 castle
- Full explorable and very well made recreation of the famous Peach Castle from the equally famous Super Mario 64!
Super Mario 64: Peaches Castle Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
How to Install Super Mario 64: Peaches Castle Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the Saves folder located inside
- In the Saves folder you need to place the entire folder of Super Mario 64 Peaches Castle inside
- Run minecraft and select the Super Mario 64 Peaches Castle map you are ready to play