Alright guys, the last time this texture pack was updated on Minecraftdl it was 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. And we think we need to totally rewrite the content in this review since its a decade old. Well, it seems like it. Anyhow the SuperMarioCraft Texture Pack is an amazing texture pack. First you guys can check out the youtube video of it.
Now as you can see, its filled with colors, just like the Super Mario game. It promotes the whole fun and creative atmosphere when you use it to play Minecraft, which is what I certainly thing Minecraft is all about. Its not that detailed, it’s only 16×16, so if you looking for something fancy realistic, no not this one. But if your looking for fun, colors, and well SuperMario. THIS IS IT!
Thanks Egon for creating this wonderful texture pack. This texture pack make me flashback to when I was a kid.
SuperMarioCraft Texture Pack Version 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Grey background for the HUD item selection
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Updated textures for MC 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to Install Super Mario Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine for better quality
- Download the Super Mario Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 of course!
- Go to your .minecraft folder.
- Find your Texture Pack folder and simply paste the downloaded file in there.
- Start Minecraft and select the SuperMarioCraft Texture Pack
- Enjoy your new Texture Pack!