Super Minio Brothers is a Super Mario Brothers based texture pack that is full of style and great artwork. The creator has used tons of clever ideas to include Mario textures into the game. One good use is the bright green trees and the bushes that you see in the background. Many of the standard dirt and stone blocks look like the bricks that are found often in the Mario games.
You can see some of the great textures that are the sandy desert textures. It now is a lot more fun to traverse the barren deserts. The coin blocks, blue bricks and so many more are also included. You would have a hard time finding textures that aren’t used from Mario.
Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Makes your Minecraft world look like Super Mario Brothers!
- Really well done and clever mob designs.
- This is one of the few packs that works with the recent updates.
Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: Great designed pack! This really captures the graphics of the original Super Mario Brothers game for NES.
Cons: This is not a good texture pack to choose for anyone not interested in Super Mario Brothers or any other old school games.
Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelog
- Updated to current version.
- Changed some textures.
How to Install Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Install MCPatcher to allow for HD textures
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Super Minio Brothers Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 and you are ready to play!