The Super Pirate Battle Royale Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a unique Minecraft map that allows you to battle it out against your friends on a multiplayer game mode! This map features two opposing pirate ships that have some sophisticated redstone wiring that enable you to fire a block of TNT at your enemy with a simple press of a button! I highly recommend this Minecraft map as it is different from a lot of things that you see today! This map is made by the developer: ‘disco_’ and is available for the latest version of Minecraft!
Super Pirate Battle Royale Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- This map enables two to eight players to fight against each other by firing blocks of TNT across a body of water with a simple press of a button! The redstone wiring on this map is simply insane and I urge you to check it out!
- The pirate ship cannons have adjustable angles and power of shots which allows for precise aiming!
- There is also some hidden ‘booty’ or treasure on both ships, see if you can find it!
Super Pirate Battle Royale Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: The redstone wiring in this map is simply something to admire, I personally have no idea how this map works, I just know it does! You can download this map for your server and it is also updated to Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2, so what are you waiting for!
NEGATIVES: I cannot fault this map one bit, all I can do is wait for future updates!
How to Install Super Pirate Battle Royale Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- The installation of this map is very simple and easy! First of all, you need to download the latest version of the Super Pirate Battle Royale Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Next, you need to extract the files to an accessible location like your desktop and open your Minecraft directory! From here you need to drag the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Lastly, simply select the save file from your Minecraft main menu and enjoy this great map with your friends!