Do you like comic books, the movies based on them and even popular video games like Infamous or even the upcoming theme with Saints Row 4, where you can bound through cities with great ease? Maybe you dream of being a super hero, saving people with your powers or maybe, just maybe you want to live out the fate of a super villain, spreading chaos and destruction in your wake? If this sounds cool, then you will get a kick out of the Super Villains mod for Minecraft!
This mod adds three super villains, Venom, Loki and Scarecrow. Venom can leap dozens of feet into the sky, climb up any surface and even hold on to ceilings and is very strong. Loki can fly, is fast in the air, the powerful and mystical Chitauri Bolt that can break blocks and summon energy balls which you can charge to do massive damage. Scarecrow can use nerve gas and will regain health. For crafting information, click this link.
Super Villains Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Adds cool new mobs, currently Venom, Loki and Scarecrow with varied strengths and powers.
Super Villains Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Adds awesome super villains and can be played with friends online!
- Cons: Not complete, only three villains currently with some broken parts.
How to Install Super Villains Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire Super Villains zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go