You have probably played and loved the challenging maps like SkyBlock and survival island. With difficult challenges and a fun time playing with friends, the maps have spiced up your craving for more survival themed maps and challenges. Here it is, a new map which grants an enjoyable time playing through this confrontational map. While fighting off hordes of mobs, you have to gather resources and try to accomplish many of the tasks set by the author.
Survival Box map is unique due to the never ending night spawning all of your casual mobs. The map is enclosed in a “box” and you have to try and survive. The so called “box” stops light coming onto the map and you running away. There are hordes of monsters and they always try and kill you. The amount of times you will die is unpredictable, if you are not careful the number increases.
Survival Box Challenges
- Build a house with two floors and two entrances
- Craft a complete set of iron tools and iron armor
- Create a hovering farm that is enclosed by fences
- Light up the whole island so no more mobs spawn
- Create a mob trap that will spawn and kill monsters automatically
- Construct a mob pit (arena) where you will be able to fight mobs
- Extra Challenge: assemble a trap/pit using the mob spawner underground
- Enhance your house to have a balcony and use 20 glass blocks to create windows
- Build an underground farm of all the resources e.g. trees, melons, pumpkins, sugar cane and wheat
How to Install Survival Box Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Survival Box Map
- Go to roaming\.minecraft\saves