Survival Island Stranded Map
Survival island stranded is a single and multiplayer map based on the fact that you have to survival with very little resources in a bid to find anything that is useful for surviving dark, mob filled nights.
You must create some type of farm. A tree farm and a wheat farm to survive with food and shelter. Make sure you gather coal as torches are a must in this type of survival. Beware of the fast approaching night moon as zom
Survival Island Stranded Map Storyline
You are the crew of a merchant ship, passing by a small set of islands, a storm has been raging for hours when suddenly a terrifying lightning bolt strikes your ship! Even though it was raining the fire spread throughout the ship letting water pour in. You manage to crash into a nearby island before the ship begins to sink, the fire has stopped and the sun appears – but it’s starting to set, seems like you’re unlucky…
You and your crew must survive on the island until another merchant ship passes by, but who knows how long that will take. Maybe there is a washed up chest from other ships which have had similar problems on the island.
Survival Island Stranded Map Features for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Great storyline
- Multiplayer ready
- Can be played on any difficulty
How to Install Survival Island Stranded Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
For a Minecraft Server:
- Download the zip file from the download link below
- Extract the folder to the server’s root folder
- Rename the folder ‘world’ (backup any existing world files)
- Start your server and play!
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder (%appdata%/.minecraft)
- Enter the saves folder
- Extract the contents of the zip folder to the saves folder
- Start minecraft and go to single-player
- You are not ready to play!