LOADING CHUNKS: hmm. It seems that I have spawned on the “Survival Island” seed.
Is Survival Island not good enough for you? Too big, easy? Those bland survival maps that make you bored and get you no-where quickly are quickly irradicated with the Survival Ocean map for minecraft.
But how different can this map be from other survival island maps. The names are or all relatively the same as each others, Including this maps name also. But the real difference is the size, the difficulty. The Island is extremely small, it is inhabited by; 1 tree, a chest, some dirt, sand and a torch. Easy to survive on right? Its not that simple. This make is extremely difficult to succeed in, but I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a challenge. This map would be amazing in multiplayer and I am keen to try this out.
There are 2 hidden secrets around the place. I am not going to spoil the fun and tell you where they are, But what I will tell you is that there are 2 chests dotted in different places around the map.
Like the official survival island map, Im not sure if the survival ocean map has any secret dungeons. If it does, be sure to comment and let everyone know!
If you die, start another world.
- You must play on Hard.
- You may not edit in any items, or use mods.
- Don’t go to the Nether. Or on the unlikely event that you find a end fortress, don’t go into the end either…
How to install Survival Ocean Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Survival Ocean Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Browse into, %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Open the Survival ocean zip, and drag the Survival Ocean world folder into your saves folder.
- Done, remember to set your difficulty to Hard for extra fun game play.